Thursday, September 11, 2008

NAIA Event Administrator Letter About Tasha Perry

April 19, 2007

 
 
Dear President Taylor: 

I wanted to write to you to express my appreciation of Natasha Perry, your Swimming and Diving Graduate Assistant. I have served as the Swimming and Diving Event Administrator at the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics for three years now. Over this time I have gotten to know Tasha and have had the privilege of working with her at the NAIA National Championships and throughout the season while she coordinated Top Times for the Swimming and Diving Coaches Association.

During this time I was able to observe Tasha as a coach and professional. The top times process is a very time consuming project and one that takes great organization, communication and patience. She handles all aspects of this project with extreme professionalism and is very responsible and committed to her work. She is very timely, organized and

Her communications skills are outstanding and she is a true pleasure to work with. Her follow through is second to none and I always had full confidence that everything under her responsibility will be executed and completed at the highest level. I also feel her judgment and decision making excel far beyond other a lot of other coaches I work with. She works will with all different types of audiences, including coaches, athletes and administrators.

I think she will make a great Head Coach some day and is a huge asset at the present time in her position at your university and with the NAIA. She pays extreme attention to detail and really cares about her athletes and the entire program.

Another one of Tasha's talents that makes her unique is her commitment and loyalty. She always gives 110% to everything she is involved in. I just wanted you to know what an impact she has on our swimming association and how much she helps me. So thank you and Coach Nelson for allowing me to work with her and getting to know her better. 


 

Sincerely,

Renee Hultgren

NAIA Event Administrator

No comments: